Ameri-Lite Travel Trailers are built by Gulf Stream Coach, Inc., of Nappanee, Indiana, an independent family-owned, family-run company with over 30 years of experience and innovation behind it. Founded by campers for campers, and driven by the input of our Owners and Dealers, Gulf Stream Coach continues to be a voice of independence and fresh new ideas.
Warranty: Better Backed
In addition to a standard one-year warranty, our exclusive Gulf Stream Coach Warranty gives you DOUBLE the protection with TWO YEARS of coverage on key structural components of your new Ameri-Lite (one year on Super Lite). That extended protection is also offered to Gulf Stream owners by many of the manufacturers that supply components for Ameri-Lite unites, inclduing the refrigerator, antenna, furnace, water heater, air conditioner, awning, range, mircrowave, and more.
See the Official Warnanty Statement for details and Restrictions.
About the Manufacture
1. One-Piece seamless roof w/12 yr. warranty
2. Strong wood roof decking, screwed & glued
3. Thick energy-saving blankets of hand-cut fiberglass insulation in ceiling,
walls, & floors; insulation bonded to walls to prevent settling.
4. Solid wood rafters
5. Interior cieling board
6. Galvanized steel straps to increase roof-to-sidewall & sidewall-to-floor
7. Sturdy wood sidewall 16'' on center, set on floor & screwed in for maximum
8. Aluminum siding 2/baked enamel finishing
9. Butyl caulk for better seal, fewer streaks
10. Drip rail to direc raill runoff away from unit
11. Tough polymax underbelly overlaps sides & ends to protect against
moisture & debris
12. Durable heavy-gauge vinyl floor covering
13. 5/8'' floor decking screwed & glued to floor joists, 13'' on center
14. Tubular steel frame
15. Full-width steel outriggers for superior strength and support